PhotoShop, Illustrator, PageMaker, DreamWeaver, Quark, FreeHand. Macintosh and Windows platforms. WordPress, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Adobe GoLive (forms). E-Commerce including Braintree, Woocommerce and PayPal. Fundraising and Nonprofit solutions including Fundrazr, GoFundMe and Volunteer Spot.
-Extensive photo experience, electronic and print experience.
-Provide technical support to your staff on development of online content.
– Experience managing websites, both front-end and back-end.
– Strong Journalism and Fine Arts backgrounds, including excellent writing and editorial skills.
– Entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate about the internet on all levels.
– Experienced with online revenue generation.
– Online marketing skills and knowledge of SEO best practices.
– Experience managing website redesign projects and implementation of new technologies.
– Excellent technology skills and ability to provide support on technology questions to clients and staff.
– Interest in your business issues.
– Good people skills; supervisory experience and experience managing consultants.
– Ability to work independently and function as part of a small staff team, making decisions collaboratively.
Alumni of Michigan State University, Virginia Commonwealth University and School of the Art Institute of Chicago.